Sunday 24 May 2015

CBX250RS-E Engine Rebuild 03/03/2012

So today I stripped it down some more..



And then a bit less!



Now that the new engine is held in the frame it was time to attack the seal on the output shaft that I had knocked in too far. I went with the method a fellow on gbbikers suggested and put a couple of screws in it. To say that this method worked a treat would be an overstatement, but after drilling some small holes in the seal and finding some screws that would actually bite it could finally be levered out, a screwdriver on the head of one screw levered against the head of the other. It's not a job I would want to do again, but it's done:


Almost feels like progress!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, can you pass me the manual by email?
    My email is rnaltamirano05@gmail.com
    thank you very much .

    ReplyDelete